[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Crystals in urine

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:05:24 -0600

And, with a good link, another in turn-
Oxalate stones are more common in male dogs overall…

http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/pet-health-information/article/animal-health/calcium-oxalate-bladder-stones-in-dogs/5895

<http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/pet-health-information/article/animal-health/calcium-oxalate-bladder-stones-in-dogs/5895>

JP&P

On Nov 13, 2015, at 21:55, Theresa-GSD Yesko (Redacted sender
"scenecrest.geo" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I owned a Collie years ago that got stones but there was blood in his urine.
He was in a great
deal of pain as like kidney stones in humans not very comfortable.

What are the symptoms of struvite bladder stones?

http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/pet-health-information/article/animal-health/struvite-bladder-stones-in-dogs/5842

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Fri, 11/13/15, Cynthia <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I noticed one of my dogs was peeing more than usual for a
number of weeks. Today he peed on my mattress which
certainly got my attention. I took him to the vet today and
they found crystals in his urine. The vet put him on
antibiotics and special diet. He wants to avoid stones
forming.
Has anyone had experience with this? Did you use a
special diet? Thanks for info! Cynthia
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html