[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Crufts 2012 Checked Breeds

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:43:00 -0600

I agree with you completely!  If it was an obvious illness in the animal
(s), they should be excused.  However, it should not be the opinion of ONE
vet, someone who has not studied the individual characteristics of all these
breeds, to make such an important decision.  Hopefully,  it was a "panel" of
vets who made the decision  based on their combined experience.

Sincerely,
Laura ----- Original Message -----