[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Crufts

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:14:15 -0400

yes, well, the BBC pulled out, too, and now the Kennel Club is not going t=
support the BBC............and all about that crazy program put on by
ARistas and nutcases..........like Claire Rusbridge, the
pseudo-researcher...........and one breeder in particular, who is now insa=
ne
if she leaves her home.  i'm sure there is more than one "hit" out on her.
        peggy

(aside to Mary-Anne...Leah and I have been entertaining people with tortur=
plans for Rusbridge...strangely enough, the Brits concur with our ideas!!!=
)
Peggy