[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Crticism and Accolades

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:01:49 -0600

Dania,At 01:32 PM 11/9/2005, DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx wrote:
Speaking for myself, I had a great spot and did not need the seats I had
purchased.  I could get quickly to ringside to scream and watch and then
back to work.

Thanks also to all who supported our booth and our new metal
products.  We  will be coming out with more "stuff" in the near future.

Mary

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com
TRIPPHILL KENNELS, H 512-267-2104