[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Croup etc

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:19:12 -0400

Yes, Helen is right, we are all playing and having fun...and you should
see some of the private posts, which are even more fun!  I was going to
say, at one point,
that our own "hucklebones" are those two below the waist that dig into
the floor when you lie on the floor, face down...and then I remembered
that my bones,
huckle or otherwise, are so well padded these days that they don't dig
into the floor anymore.
Peggy