[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Crazy morning

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:34:33 GMT

Evan, I really feel bad for your feet getting too cold.  Really, I do.  When I
went outside this morning I wore my boots rated to 60 below, my winter
lined overalls, my wool lined hat, gloves and a heavy coat.  It was a
whopping 1 degree above zero here in Wyoming.

CandyZ

===========================
> POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of
GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.