[ SHOWGSD-L ] Crate doors

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:24:54 -0600

I have a Furrari Dogloo Giant 550 crate that needs a new door. The
door has spring-loaded bars that fit through holes on the top and
bottom of the crate and are on both sides of the door so it can open
to the right and to the left.

I've replaced this door once before, but this time, I can't find a
place to order it from. Does anyone know where I can order a new door?

Thanks!

Fran Henry