[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Could use some help!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:08:24 -0500

I know what I am going to post is only partly concerning the original
subject, but
it is time for me to - go - !!!  I am renewing my membership in the GSDCA
for
next year -- MY 40TH -- half of my life!  I have dearly LOVED IT TOO.
I will be receiving care from my son and his wife - a Dr. & a Nurse and will
be glad to have them so I do not need to go to an assisted living place or a
nursing home in my old age.  I MISS THE GSDs BIG TIME but cannot do
very much at all anymore.  I'm writing my autobiography and that's keeping
me going a bit for sure.  I love Da List and all of you big time as well as
the
other GSD lists and all, but I need to say GOODBYE to some of what has
been my LIFE!  Take care and, if you wish, keep in touch.  Norma no L