[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cottonland Cluster of shows

  • From: "Jeanne Marcovitz" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:57:35 -0500

Hi Listers
The premium list for the GSDC of Jackson, Ms are in the mail.
If you don't get one and need one just e-mail me:
Jeanne Marcovitz
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx
Judges this year are: Sat. evening GSDC of JM-Sept 3, 2005      Rita Sandell
Sun. evening-Sept 4,2005--GSDC of Grt S'port    Frances Rood
Judges for the all breed shows are:
Fri.Sept 2--David Coleman
Sat.Sept 3--Nancy Harper
Sun.Sept 4--Ileana Nogueras
Mon. Sept 5--Lloyd Graser

Entries close Aug. 17, a month away, but time flies....
Again we will have a separate large ring, away from the all/breeds,(not that
there is anything wrong with them)
Great grooming, buffet supper Sat. evening, and with the help of all the gsd
people, majors everyday.
We look forward to meeting new people and seeing old friends.
Please do not hesitate to ask me anything (well almost)
We aim to please.

GSDC of Jackson, Ms
Jeanne Marcovitz
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx