[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cottonland Cluster

  • From: "Jeanne M" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:52:00 -0500

Hi Folks
Time for a reminder...4 a/b shows, 2 GSD specialty shows, Labor Day weekend,
Aug.31-Sept 3.
Judges for specialty shows..
Randy Chesnut (GSDC of Jackson)  send entries to Sonny Schol,111 Tiffany,
Brandon, MS
Vicki Roye  (GSDC of Greater Ouachita) send entries to 476 Donaldson
Rd.,Calhoun, La. 71225

all breed GSD judges are:
Gerald Markowitz--Aug.31
Rita Sandell---------Sept. 1
Linn Lingel-----------Sept. 2
Peggy Mickelson---Sept. 3
onofrio supt. for the all breed shows

don't forget our great hospitality...great food...almost private ring (corgis
and CWC )
we have almost always had majors, and hope this year will be no different, even
with our competition...so get your entries in , 50 comes awfully quick and it
would kill us to return an entry.
However all breed shows not limited.....I can send you entry form for all breed
shows if you need one.

see you soon
Jeanne M.--busy getting started cooking for this event..