[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Costco food vs. natural

  • From: Ferraristr@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:14:03 EDT

concerned about natural around here.

Sally

Hi Sally,
I started using Diamonds Natural Chicken and Rice and after 4 mos. i'm
thinking it was NOT a good decision.  My cardi's white coat is turning reddish
and my shepherds are always blowing coat.  I am taking ALL my dogs off the
food.  I have used Diamond products in the past with bad results and should
have known better to use it this time around.  Live and learn.  Glad i left my
shepherd, Chase on the Evo. I was thinking about the Costco food but heck
if it's made by Diamond maybe not. lol

Pam and Chase
Starview Kennels
What if the hokey pokey is what it's all about!?  Will we have to turn
ourselves around?

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&
hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)