[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Costco food vs. natural

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Maria McDonald <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:39:38 +0000 (UTC)

Very interesting. My dogs food Kirkland got an A+. Cool!!!!  I knew that it
was good food just by the way the dogs responded to it after just a few weeks.
They were eating Pro Plan for years and all of a sudden it stopped working for
them. Not just one dog either...every single one. Dry coats and skinny all of a
sudden. The price got way too expensive. So back in 2007 we switched to
Kirkland Chicken And Rice and have been feeding it ever since. We are very
happy with it.  Thank you for sharing this information.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant