[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cost of Dog Food

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:20:55 GMT

For the Exceed from Sam's Club I'm paying around $26 for a 44 lb. bag.

CandyZ

candiasgsd.com

> Hi All -
>
> With the discussion of dog food right now. I am curious as to what
everyone is paying. I
feed raw and very rarely walk into a Petco/Petsmart, etc. so don't have any
ideas as to
what a 40 lbs. bag of dog food costs these days (okay, 37.5 lbs.)...

> My company just supplied employees and their spouses with Costco cards,
I might just pick
up a small bag of food to have on hand. How many varieties are there and
what are people
using... My girls love their raw, but every now and then a little kibble hits
the
spot for
them.

> Jess M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie,
CGC, TDI, TC, HIC &
Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC> From:
stormygsd@xxxxxxx> To:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Baby Stages Contest>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008
07:58:28 -0700> > Almost 500 votes behind!!!. we are still in the top 4, but
the struggle
continue... Leighton could be over the top with your support- this month ends
Sept 15. ...
a MILLION thanks to all of you who have voted, and especially those who
have faithfully
voted everyday.. your efforts on Leighton's behalf are appreciated!!! (My
daughter does
now realize she should have put in a different picture, but she isn't allowed
change it
now..)> you can vote once a day only - even if you have more than one e-
mail account, you
can only vote once from the same internet server. When you enter your e-
mail address, if
you haven't voted before, the site will send an authentication e-mail to your
address,
then you are away..> >
>   DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!! LET'S SEE THOSE NUMBERS JUMP TODAY!!!>
THANKS!!! WE CAN DO
THIS, BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP!> > >
http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en/vote/vote.php> >
entry number 143457> > Sue> Sue (not Stormy) Madlung> Shadowacre
German Shepherds>
www.shadowacre.com>
==========================> POST is
Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original author
and of GSD
Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior
permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL
RIGHTS RESERVED. >
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please
contact the List
Managemen

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn ?10 hidden secrets? from Jamie.
> http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-
cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008