[ SHOWGSD-L ] Correction to sight for Jewelry Raffle - Re: Rescue Christmas Raffle

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:49:32 -0500

http://gsd911.com/viewforum.php?fC

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
To: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Rescue Christmas Raffle

When I try go to the page, it says, the forum I selected does not exist!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
Strider- 68 BOBs & #5 GSD

On Nov 18, 2009, at 7:23 PM, barbmarkh@xxxxxxx wrote:

h! You can view photos and descriptions of our items offered for raffle on our
GSD911 German Shepherds Rescue Forum! http://gsd911.com/viewforum.php?fC

=