[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Correcting breeding problems

  • From: DClifford01@xxxxxxxxx (Debbra Clifford)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:55:54 -0600

<< you need to go back and study her relatives and their progeny >>

Still not enough..we look back to Horand von Grafrath move to USA from
Germany...he was a part or full wolf?? his generation to generation goes
far to today....we study his generations having some problems...not only
from back to 5th generations...

Why are you blaming on top stud dogs? Don't pick or judge on
them...judge yourself, not compare with other top stud dogs...Dont baby
us...we always learn daily...Are you perfect?? we're been trying to
examine the problems...remove them...we know how to do and will do
better and will be improved....if you depend on others then you will be
confused....will waste of your time and will miss your success...

Study yourself!!! same with business as you are serious...WORK HARD as
Larraine did through...she helped others, without judging or picking on
them...we all love GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS