[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cooler beds

  • From: Marcy Smith <volunteer202@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried two types.  The cloth type that you soak in water was a waste of
money.  It provides an uneven and rather hard surface that does become hot in
direct sun. I used it twice and discarded.  The Canine Cooler which is filled
with water, is a better product and is very much enjoyed by my girl.  I have
just returned from visiting family with a 120 lb. Leonberger and they have
Canine Coolers in the kitchen and the bedroom. They stay cool and the dogs all
tried to crowd onto them. The Leonberger never lays anywhere else!  Easy to
vacuum the sand off, or wipe with a sponge.  They are heavy once filled, but
definitely moveable.  We only use them inside....and in the car so I don't know
if the dogs would choose them over nice cool dirt outside!
  Marcy Smith

FareChase.