[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cooking for dogs , ideas, opinions

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Wow..... that's wonderful.
I am sending my dogs to your house! Cyndi!

I am going to look into the Natures Farmacy site.

In the mean time. I have a local food here that is chilled in a refrigerator in
the markets. It must be used in 5 days.
Each pouch feeds a 50 to 70 lb. dog and contains:
9 oz. of beef
7 oz. of fresh chicken
3 oz. of liver
1 egg
3 oz. of ground oats
2 oz. of vegetables
18 vitamins and minerals.

Hey.... and no chopping, cooking, or cleaning up!

Joan