[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cooked and done

  • From: Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 07:22:22 -0600

Well Cathy you lasted longer then I did. I am cooked and done and have been for
awhile. I saw this coming a while back and said not for me .

This all looks like desperation on the part of the PC. Hear there were a lot
more who did Not

renew membership club is smaller then ever. .  So what is going to happen
committees are formed to change the standard to encourage more people to join.
Not improve the club to gain more membership. Which IMO is where the problem
lies

So sad

Sent from my iPad
Sally