[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Continental Airlines

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kleinkauf2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdDoglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:40:07 EST

In their defense, I recently used them non-stop from SeaTac to  Newark.  They
WERE a value and I especially liked the 24 hour  service.  (I don't know how
many have noticed, but many cargo areas  including Philly International close
at 9PM...what the heck are you supposed to  do with delayed flights???? worry
about a dog on the tarmac somewhere???)   Taking the same bitch from SeaTac to
Philly would have been at least 50% more on  United WITH a stop, so for me,
considering the stop, it was not an option and I  was happy to drive the extra
hour each way to Newark.  Thumbs up  Continental.

Heck, they even have free parking right by where you pick the dog up.
Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 2/11/2008 1:31:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Further  testimonial that airlines don't care whether you ship or not.
Animals  rights groups have them by the "you know what" and it is easier for
the  airlines to say screw it, you either pay out the a-- or we will opt
just  not to ship animals, period.  Christine

Awards. Go to AOL Music.