[ SHOWGSD-L ] Contact Information: US Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrit...

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:19:01 EDT

PLEASE CALL TODAY... AND EVERYDAY - everyone is trying to steer all  calls to
Santorum's office, but be persistant (but POLITE!!).  It is  obvious to
everyone that Santorum is simply NOT listening....

Below are the phone numbers for every member of the Senate Agriculture
Committee.  It takes less than an hour to call each Senator.  When I  called
Senator Chambliss (Chairman of the Agriculture Committee), his office  wanted
refer me to Senator Santorum.  I said no.  I first left a  message with Senator
Chambliss and was then forwarded to Santorum's  office.  Senator Mitch
McConnell's office (he is on the Agriculture  Committee, but is also
the Majority Whip) said they were receiving a lot of  calls in opposition to
PAWS.  In addition to calling every Senator on the  Agriculture Committee,
call each of your Senators and ask to speak to a staff  member.  Discuss in
more
detail your concerns.  If one of your  Senators is on the Agriculture
Committee, so much the  better.

Members, Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition  & Forestry:

Senator Saxby Chambliss, Chairman
202-224-3521 | Fax  202-224-0103

Senator Richard Lugar
202-224-4814 | Fax  202-228-0360

Senator Thad Cochran
202-224-5054 | Fax  202-224-9450

Senator Mitch McConnell
Senate Majority  Whip
202-224-2541 | Fax 202-224-2499

Senator Pat  Roberts
202-224-4774 | Fax 202-224-3514

Senator Jim  Talent
202-224-6154 | Fax 202-228-1518

Senator Craig  Thomas
202-224-6441 | Fax 202-224-1724

Senator Rich  Santorum
202-224-6324 | Fax 202-228-0604

Senator Norm  Coleman
202-224-5641| Fax 202-224-1152

Senator Mike  Crapo
202-224-6142 | Fax 202-228-1375

Senator Charles  Grassley
202-224-3744 | Fax 202-224-6020

Senator Tom Harkin, Ranking  Democratic Member
202-224-3254 | Fax 202-224-9369

Senator Patrick  Leahy
202-224-4242 | Fax 202-224-3479

Senator Ken  Conrad
202-224-2043 | Fax 202-224-7776

Senator Max  Baucus
202-224-2651 | Fax 202-224-0515

Senator Blanche  Lincoln
202-224-4843 | Fax 202-228-1371

Senator Debbie  Stabenow
202-224-4822 | Fax 202-228-0325

Senator E. Benjamin  Nelson
202-224-6551 | Fax 202-228-0012

Senator Mark  Dayton
202-224-3244 | Fax 202-228-2186

Senator Ken  Salazar
202-224-5852 | Fax 202-228-5036

Ginger  Cleary, Rome, GA
"Those who desire to give up freedom in  order to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one."  Benjamin Franklin.
_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)