[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Constant Contact from Frank

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lewieb@xxxxxxx" <lewieb@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:19:01 -0800 (PST)

I read Frank's letter.  First, it was a clear, concise, well-organized piece of
communication which must have been very difficult to condense in this way.
Good job, Frank.  Thank you.
I will try to be just as concise about my questions.  (1) In what ways does
this debt affect our club as we move forward to pay our own bills and
orchestrate the Futurities and the 2014 National?  Are there any changes that
we can expect?  (2) Why would we want to continue to work with WDA after they
have treated us in this manner?  We sound like gluttons for punishment!  (3)
Assuming we are continuing our commitment to WDA, what will we do differently
in the future to avoid a repetition of this type of thing?  My trust level for
this group is at a -10 at this point.

I find their behavior toward us unjustified, ungrateful, dishonest, and
disgraceful.

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Generations of Dually-Titled Champions
and Protective Companions for a Changing World

http://showgsd.org/mail.html