[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Considering quitting

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:33:10 -0500

I just heard on the news that Rush Limbaugh has come out in support of HSUS
because he is against animal cruelty.....Would he would support them if he
knew about the money HSUS spends on their legislative agenda vs money to
help animals?? Perhaps not......I am of the opinion that one or all of the
national animal groups, ie: NAIA or SAOVA needs to present Rush and other
media figures with the FACTS about HSUS...not only about how much they don't
do for animals, but how they are pushing legislation that violate our civil
rights...ie: "animal control officers" having the right to enter your home,
without a warrant. (obviously only one example)

What do you think, Stormy?  Would you pose my suggestion to the folks you
might know who could take this on? If someone on "our side" doesn't bend the
ear of the media figures, HSUS obviously will.

Bill O'Reilly writes about the "culture war"....We are now in a culture war
with the AR groups.

-Cyndi Flautt