[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Conroe site?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:12:35 -0500

Carolyn is right...I've judged in Conroe.  While it was a great fun
time, and I had lots of good dogs, it had to be the best show site in
the area....and there's NO WAY it could accommodate the National!    Of
course, it's entirely possible that someone has gone into Conroe and
built a really super facility, but I'd think the Texans on the list
would know about that!
    Conroe, huh?  Not in the same place I judged!  LOL!
Peggy