[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congrats Woodside

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:00:05 -0400

Amen to Iza and Diane!  I, for one, am very interested in the history of the
GSD.  Both recent and not so recent.  If someone on the List wants to
congratulate a friend on a major accomplishment, I say go for it!  At least the
post is about the GSD.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam