[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congrats Woodside

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, stormygsd@xxxxxxx, HelenFranklin520@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:48:52 EDT

amen, iza.  i would think that anyone who is serious about the GSD  would
be more than interested in a breeder/kennel such as sandy/woodside who has
had a huge impact on this breed.  even if one only wants recent history,
quick was GV under dave rinke in 1991.  any newbies wondering what dave  likes
in a dog, what bloodlines have contributed to the continued success of a
breeding program, what a consistancy of breed type looks like?  this IS a  GSD
list, isn't it?  i have ZERO interest in the personal posts, of which
there are many - so i delete them.  might i suggest that anyone not
"interested" in a GSD breeder delete those emails.  makes no difference to  me.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 9/10/2009 6:40:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Do you  know how BORED I was with your postings to vote for your dog or
your
grandchild or something like that ????And, excuse me if that wasn't you,
but
I think it was.  Do you really think there are a bunch of people  that
really
CARE that it is someone's birthday ???????  The list goes  on and on.
Everyone posts what is of interest to them.  Helen  Franklin is very proud
of
her friend, Sandy Anderson.  So what  ?????