[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congo

  • From: antonio ybarra <antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:08:58 -0700

Judi,

You're entitled to your opinion, just not on a list for GSDs. I understand the
term "legal". What I don't understand is the term "half-legal" Mexican. It also
doesn't mean you're not racist. It just means that your child had sex with a
Mexican.

What offends me is that you do not seem to put value on human life, legal or
illegal.

And I have not see in any news article that the other "boss" gave the yard men
instructions, much less countering what her husband had told them.

If you want to discuss the politics of illegal immigration and its effect on
the value of human life, send me a private e-mail. If you want to discuss
German shepherds, do it here on the List.

Remember, the point is for all of us who agree that Congo should not be put to
death is to contact the NJ governor so that your opinion can be tallied. Please
call and/or write.

-Antonio

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last.  Get it
now.