[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congential Defect..Low in the Rear??????

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john garnett <rdg718@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 08:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

They won't give him back, they want the money AND to keep him.  If I could get
the dog back by giving them the money I would in a second, but this is not what
they want.

Ann Marie
www.amarigsd.com
Home of
ChFairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Ch Amari's Elizabeth Taylor OFA (Best in Show Bred-By winner)
Amari's It's All in the Game (in-training :))
and our newest girl Amari's Katharine Hepburn
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months/Major Reserve @ 11 months)