[ SHOWGSD-L ] Conformation Discussion (Portland, OR Metro)

  • From: James Barnhart <jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:15:39 -0700

Tonight, the GSDC of Oregon is providing an opportunity for all GSD
fanciers to participate in what I hope will be a learning experience
for all,  novice and veteran.  Tonight I am going to lead  what I hope
will be a freewheeling discussion on Conformation.  I have
participated in Conformation for forty-eight years with some success
and want to share everything I know. Randy Hamm,  AKC  Judge, breeder,
and owner/handler will provide his perspective.  Ruth Schuebler,
professional photographer,  breeder and owner/handler will be
participating.  I want everyone to participate; everyone's point of
view will be respected.  Bring a chair and a jacket because the
building is not heated and tonight's temp. will be cold.  Please
bring  your dogs, show or not.  A big ring will be set up on the
fantastic dirt floor.  The discussion will be cut off at a decent hour
to provide folks with a chance to work their dogs out.  Individual
mentoring on basics will be available.  See  you tonight.  Call or
email. Jim Barnhart 503 645-0370.

******
Stop Aerial Wolf Killing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGPFPBmzRrQ