[ SHOWGSD-L ] Conformation Class/Bred By Class

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Randheim@xxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:34:19 -0400

dogs in Novice and bred-by
are just getting experience or the owners think

Joanna

Just my thoughts on this but I think the BRED-BY class is many times a
quality filled (but small) class....many breeders/owners can't show in this
class because of health problems, etc.  Many breeders/owners set a goal to
show and finish in the bred-by class....it truly says what can be done if
the owner/breeder has a good dog and "good knees and legs" - LOL

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds