[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Conflict?

  • From: "Micky" <mickyadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:49:38 -0700

<<You are correct Micky...and it totally sucks>>
I know..it was announced a while back. I'd have to go find my Hundegram but
I remember seeing it on the Facebook page first I'm guessing a month or more
ago..I'm bad about timeframes. I'll have to wait until next year. Virginia
is a little too far for me this year. I was super disappointed but what are
they going to do? The dates are still the same so the conflict has been in
place for a while. This might be something to bring up for next year for
those who want to compete in both venues.

Micky Adams
http://www.imaginationframedphotography.com
http://www.newbeginningspottery.com
"Those without a sense of humor are at the mercy of the rest of us."
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets"