[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Concrete kennel runs?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:31:53 -0500

Ah, here we go again - memories - Helen's words below reflect my own
situation pretty much!
Indeed the years mentioned and all are so similar it got to me as I read the
post!  However, the
length of mine weren't quite 20 Feet.  I'd noticed in visiting many folks
that the dogs just don't
make a straight 20 foot at a time run, unless there's something at the end
of same.  Generally,
they'll just ease back and forth with each other.  Oh, -- something that, to
me, was important
Most kennels are 4 ft. wide, not mine as I didn't want tails banging against
the sides so they
were 5 ft. wide.    TNX for sharing.      as usual ---        Norma no L