[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Concrete floors in your home?

  • From: Susan McFarland <smcfarland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:43:56 -0600

Hot water heating in the basement floor is so yummy......

we used to use our entire basement for a mud room......in the winter
just leaving boots sitting on the floor would dry them out so
nicely.....  only downfall.....  takes a long time to heat up........
several hours or cool down........so you have to plan your
temperature adjustments.....

Sue

--
Susan McFarland
Anderson Associates Consulting Engineers

Merovingian Kennels
Visit us at: http://homepage.mac.com/smcfarland1955/Personal19.html