[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Concerns Regarding Regional Clubs and Upcoming Elections

  • From: "Terra Fairburn" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:11:32 -0500

This LIST would still be available to it current standard and members, but a
GSDCA LIST would be its own LIST to discuss how it pleases .... politics and
all.  Many of the Lists do not allow debatable dialogues.  I understand that
as some were not created for that.  But politics have to be discussed so
those that belong to the GSDCA parent club can get the facts and
understanding of potential Board members agendas, new policies etc.  It is
not likely the parent club will organize town meetings to handle this
situation.  It is really not meant to close anyone out since one could be a
participant if they were a member.  Very similar to any organization that
has dues paying membership.
I am on three Lists for three different reasons.  The key is that we all
have Choices and none of the options would be exclusive, IMO.  And I agree
that information would be discussed and to me that is GREAT!  No Secrets
just an ability to discuss politics!
Terra Fairburn