[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Concerning Mycoplasma

  • From: arycrest@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ferraristr@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:37:04 +0000

Since you brought up Dr. Hutchinson, I thought I'd post this reminder that the
The DogHobbyist (who are some of the same folks from the former AOL Pet Care
Forum and later VIN) is sponsoring an online seminar with Dr. Hutchinson - the
subject this year is Advanced Topics in Canine Reproduction and is scheduled
for Saturday, March 12, 2005 at 8 PM Eastern Time.  They will also have a
private Q&A message board to ask Dr. Hutchinson questions.  You can get the
registeration information from their website.
http://www.doghobbyist.com/AdvancedCanineRepro/
Here are links to transcripts of two of his other online seminars
http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&S=0&C=0&A=1224
http://www.doghobbyist.com/CanineRepro.html
 --
Gayle