[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Columbus, Oh. site?

  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also toured this site and our club considered the host hotel for a possi=
ble specialty site.   The possible National site is wonderful....like Perr=
y, but believe it or not, BETTER.   I love the Perry site, but this has sp=
ace galore!  Has the board or National committee had the opportunity to
look at this site yet?  If so what is their opinion or are they even consi=
dering it???

Jeff Pyle