[ SHOWGSD-L ] Colorful Colorado

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:09:16 EDT

Why, do tell, why are we this crazy??

I challenge anyone to tell me I don't LOVE showing dogs.

I got home today from a show weekend in Ft. Collins, Colorado.  What a  long
drive.  And I don't even like driving.

The show site was OUTSTANDING!!  Lots of kudos to the show  chairperson, Ms
Val Manning, who secured a beautiful, very, very large grassy  ring for the
GSD's.

Congratulations to the winners, the WD and WB on Sunday finished their
championships.

Sergio, thanks so much for presenting Tania to perfection, and for all  your
help and assistance.  Hanging out at Sergio's set up is like a  party,
everyone to stops by and hangs out.  I got to meet people  from other breeds,
who
like to watch GSD on large rings. That corner ring was a  hit.

Now I am off to bed, I need a nap.

Ileana