[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Colorado/California/nationals!??

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd@xxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <longspeakgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:25:34 -0800

I don't have any answers to these questions.......and the lawsuit is not the
issue of the moment.
Those that DO care about the Board just slipping Colorado out from under us
like nothing mattered
except what they want........we need to GET ORGANIZED and put up a campaign to
get it right back.
There was more complaning over the wooden plaques than  there is about losing
this great site!!
We in the West were even willing to consider it a somewhat "western"  National
since we could at
least get to it............but now they even threw that down the sewer!!

We need to get letters and petitions.   I can mouthe off.......but I can't
change it by myself.   Talk to people
you know and see if they will help with petitions and letters......
The Board needs to remember we do count!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  From: "Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>