[ SHOWGSD-L ] Colorado Fall Shows

  • From: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 10:47:03 EDT

The Pikes Peak German Shepherd Dog Club fall shows will be Oct 1 and Oct 2
this year. Conformation judges are Kathy Casteel and Dalene McIntire. This
year,
for the first time in club history, we are offering all-breed obedience on
Saturday and all-breed rally on Sunday. Dalene will judge obedience on
Saturday;
Sunday's Rally judge is Roberta Oxley. Entries close Sept. 14.
Our host hotel is the Towneplace Suites again this year. It is just 1/2 mile
from the show site and walking distance to restaurants and stores. Be sure to
mention the dog show to get our special rate of $65 and make your reservations
by Sept. 10.

Come to Colorado Springs and enjoy our beautiful show site with the Rocky
Mountains as a backdrop. Plan now for our very informal gathering at the hotel
after Saturday's show. A good time will be had by all! Need a premium list?
Email ppgsdc@xxxxxxxx Questions? Call me at 303-660-0535 or email
Erynbrook@xxxxxxxx

Susan Casey
Erynbrook German Shepherds and