[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Color question

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VDanhoffer@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

          This is not uncommon.  One of our top winning sires is found
  in third generation in the pedigrees of some of the white dogs shown in the
WGSDC shows.
                Carolyn
VDanhoffer@xxxxxxx wrote:  I didn't know this could happen, I have a question.
A local person  asked me
to evaluate a 13 month old male for SAR.  He was very aggressive,  come to
find out, he was taught to be that way.  Won't work for SAR, we  can't eat the
people we find!  Anyway, here's the color question.   This person has 2 solid
black dogs and they have a solid white littermate.   I don't know anything
about the sire and dam.  Guess that would help.   Obviously it can happen, but
how?

Barbie Balyeat

POST  is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of  any kind

PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE