[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Codes, Disclosure and Bias

  • From: gsdhope@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:42:18 +0000

Kathy,
You sound like one smart woman.  If only what you describe could happen.   I've
been hoping for it (and willing to participate in it) for 20yrs.   Maybe if we
can be more open about problems without being "burned at the stake for
them"...then everyone and the breed will benefit...even "small time/unknown"
breeders like me...who may not be able to get to all the shows and aren't in
the "inner circles" to hear information about what people are seeing in their
litters.
--
Hope
Daystar German Shepherds