[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Code of Ethics--Just my opinion

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:21:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2007 4:41:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
BUYERS  CODE- I want a guarente that the dogs I sell and put my heart into
raising are  going to be treated and raised with love and in a for ever home
and
not dumped  or put to sleep on some one elses whim

I suppose we could add this to any sales contract, make the buyer initial  it
and maybe it would make it more clear to the buyer what we expect of  them??

Deb