[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Code of Ethics--Just my opinion

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:37:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2007 12:27:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> [...]
retarded people  breed.>>>>
Fred....I used to hold you in some respect, but your post which I have
quoted above is unforgivable. As the mother of a severely  handicapped child
who
suffers more than you ever have (but I now hope you  DO) and who is also
mentally retarded...are you EQUATING HER AND ALL LIKE TO  TO A SUB STANDARD
ANIMAL????????ou are an abomination. You mention this  cavalierly, you have no
humanity, you have no concept from whence you  speak....there is a special
place in
hell for people that say these things  with such disregard.  You make me want
vomit.  I hope  you meet my dtr someday....maybe she will get you to refrain
from your  ignorance.   Don't EVER...SPEAK OF THE MENTALLY RETARDED AGAIN
WITHIN EARSHOT OF ME.... THEY FACE A HELL THAT YOU CANNOT FATHOM, BUT i WISH
YOU
COULD....YOU OUGHT TO BE DAMNED ASHAMED. IF EVER THERE IS A MANDATORY SPAY
NEUTER IT SHOULD START WITH THE MENTALITY THAT YOU EVOKE....YOUR STATEMENTS
ARE THOSE OF AN UNCARING , UNFEELING IDIOT...YOU SICKEN ME.
 KATHY TANK

I did not mean to offend.And I am sorry.
Fred