[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Code of Ethics--Just my opinion

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

I get this a lot from my male puppy buyers when I tell them they must neuter
the dog or the guarantee is void.  It must be a man thing...this strange
attachment to the dog's testicles.  I have no problem with the women puppy
buyers who's attitude is "when can I cut the damn things off!"  :o)

  I'm not sure why you would be worried about dogs dying from a neuter
operation if you support and practice culling pet quality dogs.....dead is
dead.  I also think that one of the good policies the AKC has implemented is
limited registration so that breeders would no long need to cull pet quality
puppies in order to protect their lines and the breed.

  Cindy <---proud breed of a "pet quality" SAR dog

EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx wrote:
  IIf someone tells me they will fix one of my males I won't sell them a dog.
They should be responsible
enough to NOT let their dog run loose and breed indiscriminately. A lot of
dogs die from the operation. If the owner is responsible there is no need to
cut
them.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com