[ SHOWGSD-L ] Code, entries and money

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:04:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2009 4:21:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Lets  encourage not discourage is needed here

How did that work for us the last time we used  it?

It seems to me, that we need to make all opportunities  available. If that
means some want to enter two or even three futurities, what  is the harm?
It makes more money for the club, allows more people to show,  doesn't limit
shows by future plans, and gives us some excitement as to who  might show up
at any given show.

How can that be wrong?  If you can find two futurity  judges you like, I
say, more power to you.  Sign a breeders code if you  want, advertise if you
want, be required to sign a code to spend money.   Freedom of choice, in all
matters. Spend, spend, spend, enter, enter, enter, and  go all the way.

Yeah team.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/