[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coats and grooming

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:40:38 -0500

Lee  --  Leave-in Conditioner/Lusterizer? VBG, "Tom's Coat Magic",
indubitably!
On show weekends we bathe every day. So do our dogs.
"Back brushing" for five or ten minutes daily is the best way to develop
coat.
For bathing, we have a new "Booster Bath" which we absolutely love!
For nails we use a grinder. Easy and painless.
Some dogs need more ear attention than others. For those we use a 50/50
mixture of alcohol and white vinegar on a regular basis.
Knuckle bones really help to keep those teeth healthy and clean.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple
http://www.firethorntemple.com