[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coats

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

I hear this alot Ruth and beleive you But when I am out working and walking I
don't think Bull pulls in any more dirt than the regular coat...My Wolf was not
a coat and he pulled in more dirt than Bull, it amazed me...but I did call then
Oscar and Phelix..
Bull and are about to start herding so I will let you know.
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI