[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coalition of AKC Parent Clubs/PVT

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:28:43 -0500

Good suggestion Beryl !!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:53 pm
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coalition of AKC Parent Clubs/PVT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
> We have a mayor locally that understands the issue's  well.  She scraps
> and
> fights with legislation and will have none of  it.  When I was a RALEEF co
> chair, I made sure she got everything we  had to read, and she did.   She
> promised
> to fight at this level  and she still does.  Everyone can do something
> locally and every  little bit helps.  Get some allies out there.
>
> As I mentioned the other day, I don't care about the breeder,  her past
> issue's, the color, or anything else regarding Biden's pup.   What I do
> care is our
> breed has an prominent figure in the upcoming  government that has a
> purebred
> GSD.  We hit the jackpot folks.
>
> Molly

Good morning Molly,
I want to coment on your post....maybe "we hit the jackpot" and maybe we
didn't.
If there are any issues with this pup who appears to have come from a puppy
mill, we can bet our bottom dollar the publicity will not be good.

To bad that Biden didn't think to contact or get info from the GSDCA. I
realize that the average GSD buyer probably doesn't even know such an
organization exists.

I think it would be nice for the PC to make contact with him and also
congtatualte him on his VP and his pup. In doing so, that may open the door
to his education about GSD.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee
Davis, CA