[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coalition of AKC Parent Clubs/PVT

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:24:02 -0800

Perhaps the average puppy buyer doesn't know we exist but so far this year,
just in my one file, I have over 769 requests for breeder referrals since
January 1st 2008.  This doesn't include the many many telephone requests and
the multiple emails Cindy has forwarded to me containing multiple requests.
One email from Cindy had over 28 requests!  Plus I receive a few written
request.
Wonder what I would have done if I had received a call from someone named
Biden?? I did vote that way but wonder if the name would have jumped out at
me.
Sharon Allbright