[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coach- very OT

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lrthrasher@xxxxxxx, Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:55:44 -0700 (PDT)

I am addicted to 'high end' bags and have had great success using ebay.  I have
bought like new coach bags and Ghurka bags that sell for over $350 for less
than $50.  So, before you spend full price I suggest checking out ebay, you
might be happy.  Cynthia
lrthrasher@xxxxxxx wrote:  I have used/had my Coach hobo/duffle bag for almost
10 years....I have had to replace the strap as one of the puppies chewed it. I
also have a smaller Coach bag which is sometimes more practical that I have had
for about 8 years. While the cost for these bags can seem pricey, "reduce it to
the ridiculous" - hobo bag - approximately $700.00 divded by 10 years - the bag
only cost me $70.00 per year to use....you can't hurt them. They last forever.
And just for informational purposes, they do carry matching wallets, sunglass
cases and key chain holders.

To keep it dog related, don't leave your bag where the dogs can get it - my
replacement strap was $258.

Lisa Urban
All on demand. Always Free.

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to
Yahoo! Groups.