[ SHOWGSD-L ] Co-Breeder Brag and Thanks

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:03:37 -0400 (EDT)

This weekend in Greenville, SC... Falkrigia's Gryffindor of  Ropaja took a
major reserve on Friday and then took back to back MAJORS and BWs  on
Saturday and Sunday...

Congratulations to Lynda & Gene Workman who bred and own Griff...I  only
contributed his Momma to the breeding.  Griff was sired by Sel  Ch Karizma's
Nicaragua and my beautiful BIS Ch Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais, who only
needs one more qualifier for her ROM...Thanks to judges and  to Scott and
Lauren
who presented him so beautifully!

Also Thank you to Lynda Workman for taking in my wild child Ropaja's C'est
Cache' (GCH Kaleef-Jaepaul San Juan Diago Falkrigia - BIS CH Ropaja's
Chateau Beaujolais) her first time out anywhere!  Cache' thoroughly enjoyed
herself in the ring galloping here and there; it was a great experience for
her.  I appreciate all the nice comments on her despite her antics in the
ring.  She also had a wonderful time in the Agility Run Through that AKC  (My
Dog Can Do That) had for anyone who just wanted to have fun with their
dogs...she impressed everyone who saw her take on the tunnels without a moments

hesitation...

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)